My husband loves Mac n' Cheese, but I've often found the traditional recipes call for a lot of time tending the stove and scalded milk on my part. This is an easy recipe from our good friend Jon Weber's mom, that anyone can make and enjoy. Use a 2 qt. glass casserole dish.
1. Boil enough elbow macaroni in water to almost fill the casserole dish when cooked.
2. Cube Tillamook Medium Cheddar Cheese (or the best kind you have available in your area) and fill casserole dish 1/4 to 1/3 full.
3. Pour approximately 1/8 cup of milk over cheese.
4. Stir in hot, cooked macaroni. Stir well.
5. Cook in microwave for 2-3 minutes. Stir again, and serve.